Specialised Management and Leadership Services
The Human Condition
Our operating philosophy is our way of working and guides making decisions. We check four primary aspects:
• People: what is the impact on people? Understanding and aligning universal human needs with business and work needs for trust and higher satisfaction, performance and accountability;
• Customers: what is the impact on internal and end-user customers? Improving systems to serve customers within our client organisation to reduce waste and improve reliability while dramatically improving service to our clients' external customers and end users;
• Process: what is the impact on productivity? Streamlining processes to improve productivity and quality of work;
• Facts: is this decision based on solid data, sound analysis and considered judgment?
• Family and Balance: put family first and be balanced in our approach to life;
• People: be loving, caring & respectful toward people, connect with people. Accountability. Develop people;
• Integrity: honesty, truth, trust. Be forthright. Say only things about people that we would say to their face. Fulfil commitments - follow through. Personal accountability;
• Customers: delight our clients;
• Fun and beauty: have fun and enjoy ourselves in the present and help others to have fun and enjoy themselves. Always appreciate all the beauty that is always all around us;
• Investment value: maximise the overall value of our investors' investments;
• Community & Humanity: fulfil our responsibilities to the community by serving the community as members of humanity.
Our Business Mission:
Giving – assisting our clients, people and investors achieve superior performance.
Our social Mission:
Giving – enriching business leadership helping people enjoy work and life
Group (or department) Purpose:
Our company and network is too small to have departments.
We suggest as an example though: People – Customers – Investment value.
People: being loving, caring, and respectful toward people and connecting with people.
Customers: delighting our clients and users of our work.
Investment value: maximising the overall value of our investors' investments.